horse things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ty Chi Productions (tychiproductions.webs.com)

Go down

Ty Chi Productions (tychiproductions.webs.com) Empty Ty Chi Productions (tychiproductions.webs.com)

Post  ty chi Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Ty Chi Productions is a Banner, Layout, Text and Avatar making Process i do. if you browse around Howrse you will see a few Banners, Avatars, and Layouts i have made. I JUST started making layouts and glitter text. I have a fun time making these things on Howrse for you Breeders, Check out my website, and sign up! there are a few banners their where you can pick up your orders. for right now do not use the ORDER Tab on my site, for it is not working at the moment, and when you sign up, mark the calendar on when you want me to make your layout, banner or avatar. Then around 8:00pm that day look at the photo selection album for your graphic, if we have any technical issues i will PM you on when its ready and it will show up on my page for u to copy. have a fun time Howrs'n and don't forget to check out my website!

ty chi

http://www.takeflightproductions.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum